Though I’m new to Skuid, I’m not new to the challenges of fragmented enterprise applications. I’ve seen many companies deploy new technology with good intentions, to meet business goals, unlock innovation, and help people do their jobs better.
Recognize “more” isn’t always better.
At previous companies, we’d find the best software to automate our business. We’d add on point products to improve mission-critical processes. All of these “improvements” only increased complexity for our end users and IT teams.
Despite good intentions, we ended up frustrated with duplicate data, struggling to support many different devices, and suffering from inconsistent user interfaces.
To compensate, we extended onboarding time to train new employees on all these different systems. We had to “remind” the team to use the systems, or else. End users hated the experience, and I couldn’t even trust the data.
Create bespoke apps, or fall behind.
The minute I saw Skuid, I recognized a better way to develop enterprise software. I saw amazing apps built by Skuid customers without code. These customers built tailor-made apps to meet their industry-specific needs and their go-to-market processes.
The apps bridged different systems and data sources. The employees helped build the apps.At Skuid, we believe people should use software that is intuitively human (and humane).
People shouldn’t have to learn how to think like computers. Every consumer app provider knows this, just ask Uber. Now, businesses must create consumer-grade apps or risk becoming obsolete.
That’s why our founders created Skuid, a cloud user experience platform for anyone to create made-to-order, bespoke apps without writing code.
Cross the bridge to enterprise innovation.
Skuid’s latest release, Brooklyn, introduces the Skuid Platform, a new bridge to create innovative software that people love to use. Build upon the data and business logic you’ve created over the years with this platform as a service (PaaS), while creating modern, intuitive user experiences that your employees demand.
This release addresses the six biggest enterprise technology potholes facing your company:
- Bridge disparate data sources, apps, and platforms. Create a single, unified app to meet your needs. Users no longer need to bounce between tabs, screens, and apps to complete a task.
- Bridge disparate user experiences and user interfaces. Make your systems consistent and intuitive. Training and adoption is easy when systems look and act the same.
- Bridge disparate devices and operating systems. Create and deploy apps once, for any device. Get your apps to market faster without creating different versions for a myriad of devices.
- Bridge technology and business needs. Build systems based on users’ needs, not technology’s limitations. Prototype in real-time to incorporate user feedback and create apps to help you achieve your goals.
- Bridge from generic to bespoke individualization. Create tailor-made enterprise software to perfectly fit the needs of different departments, groups, or even individuals. Go beyond basic customizations to reach unprecedented levels of productivity.
- Most importantly, bridge from innovative ideas to reality. Capitalize on your imagination and creativity. Remove the hurdle of writing code with the Skuid Platform. Experiment, iterate, and deploy in a fraction of the time without the pain and cost of code, turning your ideas into reality easier than you ever thought possible.
Our customers will now be able to create a great UX that drives innovation, adoption, and massive results for virtually any enterprise software environment, no matter how fragmented or complex.
You, our customers, have created bespoke apps in Salesforce. What’s next? Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, or others? We can’t wait to see what you build with Skuid.