CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - July 11, 2023 - Skuid, Inc., a modern enterprise application platform for the cloud, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Skuid through software as a service (SaaS) Subscriptions in AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS Marketplace allows visitors to search an online catalog of products and solutions that support AWS services to make it easy for AWS customers to solve business challenges. If your team needs a fast and cost-effective approach for custom app development, Skuid may be worth evaluating.
Skuid leverages no-code UX/UI declarative design allowing for rapid solution development to exact user group requirements. Build consumer-grade portal experiences, self-guided forms and processes, and unified dashboards from disparate data sources with the same platform.
Skuid customers typically solve for the following business challenges:
- Persona & process-based experiences. Skuid empowers teams to build persona and process-based digital experiences that adapt to your customers and employees' unique and changing needs.
- Rapid prototyping & delivery. Allowing users to test applications with actual data and iterate in the delivery process makes for a better experience.
- Human-centered design. Adoption and data quality improve with intuitive experiences. Today’s application development tools should help design teams bring accessible and responsive human-centered designs to users without compromise.
- Resource limitations. Deliver Enterprise business applications using limited internal resources.
- Delays and backlogs. Compress a two-week sprint into two days using Skuid's declarative platform. Deliver apps 10-40x faster than custom code.
- Data complexity and inefficient workflows. Leverage multiple data sources and legacy systems in single apps for a more efficient user experience.
Skuid can leverage the following AWS services. As the 'UX layer' of a business app or custom digital experience, Skuid can be configured to leverage multiple AWS services and products. They are not all required, but these are common examples:
- Amazon Aurora (Postgres/MySQL compatible)
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) PostgreSQL
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), AWS Fargate, Application Load Balancer (ALB), and Amazon ElastiCache
Skuid has been an AWS Partner since 2018 with Amazon RDS Ready software products. Skuid software has been technically validated by AWS Partner Solution Architects for our sound architecture and adherence to AWS best practices and market adoption, including customer successes. Learn more at Skuid.com.
Contact Skuid AWS Partner Team