Skuid, the leading cloud application platform, announced its latest release, Skuid Millau, which accelerates enterprise application development, no code required. Inundated with a deluge of SaaS applications, business leaders today struggle to personalize and match applications to employee needs.
Due to one-size-fits-all user interfaces and expensive development costs, the result is a lack of adoption, drawn-out deployments and poor business process management.
Using Skuid Millau, business executives, technology leaders and end users can now immediately create made-to-order enterprise applications, allowing companies to maximize the effectiveness of their existing solutions. Key features of Skuid Millau include:
- Integrate Marketo, Docusign, Microsoft and Google data types. Within a Skuid app, leverage Marketo marketing data or electronically-signed documents and transactions from DocuSign. In addition, apps can now read/write data from Microsoft 365, Microsoft OneDrive, SAP Gateway, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Box and Slack.
- Receive and respond to in-app feedback. Users can now provide feedback about any screen from directly within any Skuid app. Administrators can filter and sort comments in the new Feedback Manager, and respond quickly and efficiently with changes and updates requested by users.
- Use Skuid apps offline. For users with no Internet connection, Skuid applications can now be used and viewed offline, syncing actions and data changes once a connection is reestablished.
- Get up to speed quickly with pre-built applications and UI templates. Choose from pre-configured layouts and components to accelerate the application development process.
- Gain advanced reusability with Action Sequences. Save and name reusable sets of interface and data actions and automatically trigger actions by events.
- Add huge value to Salesforce Lightning. With Skuid for Salesforce, create infinite numbers of Lightning components, apps, features and portals, no code required. Lightning users can also use inputs to create reusable action scripts or even a screen/page that listens to other Skuid elements within their app.
“Skuid has already democratized the process of enterprise app design, development and deployment for companies of all sizes,” said Ken McElrath, founder and CEO of Skuid.
“With Skuid Millau, we are providing a groundbreaking platform for customers to create a virtually infinite number of personalized user experiences, pulling in data from the biggest providers in the market. This release takes another step forward to ending the era of shrink-wrapped, generic applications.” For more information on Skuid Millau, visit: http://skuid.com/millau/
Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise software should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world.
With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud front-end design-and-deploy platform, anyone can connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and instantly make changes, all without writing code.
More than 5 million users across 32 countries use Skuid to engage with each other, with data, and with new customers in meaningful ways. For more information, visit http://skuid.com/. Ready to install Millau? Install now