Can’t find what you are looking for?Contact us▶
Customer Success Services
Count on our customer success experts. Explore the services for each pricing plan below.
Online video tutorials
Check out our growing library of videos, case studies, and webinars. Subscribe to the Skuid Channel on YouTube to stay informed of new videos.
Attend live training (remote online or in-person) to accelerate your learning. Skuid training is a mixture of instruction, collaborative workshopping, and hands-on guided building that we can tailor to fit your needs. Training is offered in one, two, or three contiguous day courses and is limited to 10 participants.
Get the help you need with Skuid enablement hours. Each tier includes time you can use for case review, UX design reviews, DSS configuration, build best practices guidance, change management consulting, or just ad hoc advice. Our professional service experts deliver these hours which aren’t intended to replace a professional service engagement. You can consume enablement hours in one-hour increments. Contact your sales representative or customer success manager to get started.
Access a private, secure case management system to submit, review, and track cases for your company.
Get a monthly customized report summarizing support engagement as well as relevant announcements and technical bulletins. For Growth and Enterprise customers, the customer success team will schedule and conduct quarterly reviews so your key stakeholders can evaluate the support you’ve received in terms of performance against service level goals and perform a general case review.
Technical support engineers
Avoid issues, remove obstacles, and resolve problems quickly with our team of Skuid experts. In the Essentials tier, you have access to our pool of specialists. Growth and Enterprise tiers have a designated primary support engineer assigned to your account.
Customer success management
Enterprise tier customers receive an assigned customer success manager as your primary point of contact. The CSM is the conduit for engaging relevant resources within the Skuid team and escalates urgent issues.
Bottom line, we received the necessary help taking our app in a new direction. That’s where Skuid Support shines... real, valuable, professional support. Grateful!"
Founder & CEO, Volley Solutions
What are the different levels of response?
Skuid provides responses to open cases based on their impact and urgency. The following Issue Level definitions are used for corresponding response levels. The Issue Level will be assigned by the customer on the initial communication to Skuid Technical Support.
Level 1: Urgent
Critical issue affecting all customer users in production, including Skuid unavailability issues with no workaround available.
Level 2: High
Major functionality impacts or significant performance degradation in production. Issue is persistent and affects many users and/or major functionality. Issue impacting major production release schedule. No reasonable workaround is available.
Level 3: Medium
Minor performance degradation or defect affecting some but not all users. A short-term workaround is available, but not scalable. Other time-sensitive requests.
Level 4: Low
Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation, or configuration; defect affecting a small number of users. A reasonable workaround is available. Resolution is required as soon as reasonably feasible.
What does Skuid support not include?
Customer Success Services do not include any of the following:
- Developer support for customer-written code or offering suggestions to help with issues encountered during code development including SOQL queries or pre-release regression testing.
- Building Skuid pages. We can scope a professional services engagement to assist with this.
- Salesforce Administration services.
- Assistance with non-Skuid products, services, or technologies, including salesforce.com implementation, administration, or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks, or communications systems.
- Assistance with Salesforce password resets. Users should click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact their system administrator.
- Assistance with Salesforce usernames. For assistance with usernames, users should contact their system administrator.
- Assistance with Salesforce lockouts due to incorrect login attempts. Users should contact their system administrator to unlock the account or wait for the lockout period to expire.
- Assistance in developing user-specific customizations.
- Assistance with other AppExchange applications, whether authored by Skuid, the customer, or a third party.
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks, or printers.
What are Skuid’s technical support hours?
Skuid Technical Support operates from 3:00 AM to 9:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time on weekdays, excluding the following major U.S. holidays.