About the Webinar
Wouldn't it be great if the technology you and your teams use to manage pipeline, forecast, and track opportunities actually added value to your day and put money in your pocket instead of bleeding your valuable time and leaving you frustrated? What if your work apps were designed from your perspective instead of a systems perspective?
Human-centered apps can fundamentally change the value of your work. By putting the proper apps in front of your sales teams, they can collect more accurate data to better understand customers and prospects, visualize pipeline, and accelerate revenue growth, helping you make more informed revenue decisions across the company.
Join us to hear how T-Mobile is improving employee experience through an integrated console designed for their users, and learn how to:
- Solve for common sales challenges with a human-centered approach
- Enable your employees to be more productive
- Avoid SaaS sprawl by starting with the user needs instead of technology limitations
- Stay agile as the business needs change
- Create integrated consoles that match unique roles across the business